help with daily living in the comfort of your own home
Rowan House Domiciliary Care has over 16 years’ experience in providing care to individuals in their own homes. We currently provide care in Saltash and the surrounding areas; including Hatt, St Mellion, Callington, Landrake, Tideford, and more.
We are proud to be able to offer a whole range of services that allow our clients to retain their independence and stay in the comfort of their own home. Our dedicated team of carers are all fully DBS checked and trained in all aspects of care. We ensure that the highest quality of care and support is provided to all clients and that they feel safe and respected at all times.
Whatever you need, we can help…
Our Domiciliary Care service is tailored to every individual. We will arrange a face to face meeting to go through the assessment process, during which we will get to know the individual and create a care plan tailored to their specific needs. We can provide help and support in many different areas, see some examples below;
- Personal Care. Including assistance with washing, showering, bathing etc
- Appearance. Assistance with getting dressed, washing or styling hair, make-up, shaving etc
- Food. Assistance with cooking or heating meals, preparing meals/snacks for later in the day
- Help with medication. Administering medication or providing a medication reminder
- Cleaning. Including laundry, ironing and domestic duties
- Food shopping, with or without the client
- Welfare visits
- Transport to appointments
- Day sits
- Night sits. Waking or sleeping
- Palliative Care
- Day Care Centre 7 days per week in Rowan House Residential care home. Transport can be provided if required
- Visits from 30 minutes up to 24 hours a day.
Please get in touch with our Domiciliary Care Manager, Katie Gardner at email@example.com, to have a chat about your needs or the needs of a loved one. We will be happy to answer any questions about our Domiciliary Services and how we could help.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to all your wonderful staff who cared for BP in his home . Their professionalism and kindness enabled him to spend his precious final days in the comfort of his home amongst his beloved family and friends.
Thank you all so much for the help you gave me and the family in P’s last couple of weeks. I couldn’t have kept him at home without your help.
Thank you for all the wonderful care that you gave P, my husband. I am so glad that I was able to look after him at home with so much appreciated help from you all. Your team of carers were really fantastic.